CHRISTMAS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Stay in a comfortable room for the following dates, according to the following schedule:
THURSDAY December 23, 2021
- Christmas-themed kids entertainment: manual activities, creating various Christmas decorations,***
- Buffet-style or served dinner in the dining room overlooking the Powidz Lake**,
FRIDAY, December 24, 2021 – CHRISTMAS EVE
- Buffet-style breakfast in the dining room overlooking the Powidz Lake**,
- The Magic Kitchen – the children decorate their cut-out Christmas gingerbreads,***
- Decorating the Christmas tree together with the prepared and ready-made decorations,
- Festive Christmas Eve Supper, during which there will be traditional Christmas dishes prepared specially for you of local products
- Santa Claus and The Snow Maiden’s visit
- Carolling together
SATURDAY, December 25, 2021 – CHRISTMAS DAY
- Festive, rich, buffet-style Christmas Breakfast prepared by our cooks and chefs, among others products of our smokehouse, roasted pâté with cranberry, home-made cakes and many other delicacies**
- Sweet buffet with a wide range of traditional Christmas cakes – the sweet variety on the Christmas Day**
- Kids entertainment,***
- Festive, varied, buffet-style Christmas Dinner,**
SUNDAY, December 26, 2021 – BOXING DAY
- Festive buffet-style breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the Powidz Lake,**
- Sweet buffet with a wide range of traditional Christmas cakes, which is the sweet variety on the Christmas Day**
- Festive, varied, buffet-style Christmas Dinner in the hotel restaurant,**
- Evening bonfire with roasting sausages, Polish bigos and aromatic mulled wine by the Powidz Lake.
MONDAY December 27, 2021
- Buffet-style breakfast in the restaurant overlooking the Powidz Lake**,
Daily access to the Wellness zone: a pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, free parking, the hotel Wi-Fi
* The offer may change. The hotel adjusts continuously its activity to the current guidelines and regulations.
** During dinner served buffet style, water and compote are available. During served dinner, there are water and juice. Other beverages are at extra cost. The manner of serving a meal depends on the Ministry of Economic Development's current guidelines on combating the epidemic.
*** Children aged up to three should be under parental supervision during the activities.
Prices for Children
- child aged three and younger – for free if the child sleeps with parents in the bed.