A picturesque bicycle route runs through tourist towns around the azure Powidz Lake. A low level of difficulty and numerous parking places with beautiful views are the perfect conditions for a holiday ride around the vicinity for families with children.
Places particularly worth your attention on the cycling route around the lake:
- view from under the "Hotel Na Skarpie" in Przybrodzin,
- the bank near the campsites in Ostrów and Anastazewo,
- impressive oaks in Kosewo,
- view of the Kosewo Bay,
- historical oak "Sokół" in the park of the vacation centre in Giewartowo,
- view of the lake from Kochowo and the Polanów Bay.
Powidz - Przybrodzin - Ostrowo - Anastazewo - Skrzynka Mała - Lipnica - Kosewo - Giewartów - Kochowo - Polanowo - Powidz
Route length: 35 km
Level of difficulty: easy
Pavement: (50 %), gravel, soil