Actions taken due to COVID-19 pandemic
Safety rules related to COVID-19 pandemic
We are open and accept bookings. If you want to visit us, do not be afraid to come.
We are in the Powidz Landscape Park, on the Natura 2000 site, away from cities and settlements, on more than 4 ha of land which enables keeping safe social distance.
In order to make your stay safe, we have taken the following steps:
- Only accommodated people and personnel are allowed in the establishment premises.
- Our personnel have been appropriately prepared for the pandemic and are equipped with protection equipment and additional disinfectants.
- During the check-in, the guests have to also fill in the statement on the current state of health. In the case of suspicion of infection, the receptionist may measure the body temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- If the temperature is over 38°C, the accommodation at the hotel will be impossible.
- Every room is properly disinfected, generally cleaned and ventilated before your arrival.
- During the guests’ stay, the cleaning service takes place every three days on the guests’ demand.
- We apply the highest standards of cleanness and quality of washing linen and towels. These standards are confirmed by the certificate of the laundry service.
- In common areas, you will find instructions in particular parts of the establishment and antibacterial gel containers.
- We disinfect all the places exposed to touch systematically: door handles, reception counters, handrail, chair backrests, tables in general zones, buttons in elevators, luggage cart.
For your safety, some common areas were excluded from use.
- We have introduced safety zones to keep the safe distance and the proper number of people in the reception.
- Our restaurants provide room-service.
- Our conference rooms are thoroughly disinfected every day.
Remember about observing basic rules and orders, which will significantly reduce the risk of infection.
If you need any help or have any questions about booking or the precautions, please contact us by calling +48 502 530 920 or sending an e-mail at email@example.com.
Both forms of contact are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you have any worrying symptoms (such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath), contact the helpline of your local health fund. If you are already in Poland, you can call the National Health Fund (NFZ) helpline + 48 800 190 590 or search an infectious disease hospital or a Chief Sanitary Inspectorate (GIS) office at https://gis.gov.pl/mapa/ (in Polish only).
You can overview all the available offers and book a room on our website: www.hotelmoran.pl. All the available packages are updated continuously.
Ostrowo May 05, 2020[AD1]
amended on May 14, 2020 Hotel Moran****SPA